quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2016

It's just business

Olá fofoqueiros de plantão, trazemos aqui uma conversa que gravamos da nossa Geordie e seu amante milionário Richard Hammond.


- Hello gorgeous! How things going?
- Hi. Everything's fine, same old same old.
- ....How things going with that boy, what's his name again?
- Richard, please don't do that.
- I'm not doing anything. I'm just curious how you're doing being another guy's girlfriend when you're actually mine.
- We're doing great, thank you for asking.
- I just hope you don't forget who you belong to.
- How could I forget? You keep reminding us every single day.
- Ok I'll drop the subject, I'm seeing you're getting moody.
- Good.
- So next week I'll have to be away of the country for a few days but I'll still manage to see you before you return to Brazil.
- Ok. I was actually planning to visit me family between commitments.
- You can do that but make sure you'll be at the Mayfair at thursday around 8 pm.
- I will.
- I have a little surprise for you.
- Really? What is it?
- You'll have to wait to see.
- But I'll die with curiosity.
- It's just a few days babe, you can handle. Honestly I'm counting the days myself to finally have you again.
- Humm... can we talk tomorrow? I'm exhausted and I have class tomorrow morning.
- Sure, I'll leave you to rest. Good night love.
-Night.


Não sabemos como Sebastian aguenta saber que sua namorada passa noites de paixão com outro homem. E aí cavalos? Vocês aceitariam namorar alguém nessas condições?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário