sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2016

Um pequeno conto...

Lusting daddy



Pumping up and down my hard length, I tried to keep my moans quiet. My 16 year old daughter was in her room and I didn't need her to hear me moaning her name. I felt myself getting ready to c*m ans I w-

"Daddy!" My daughter, Caitlin, yelled.

F*ck!!!

"H-hold on a m-minute!" I yelled back.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Closing my eyes tight, I continued to pump myself and said yes. When I heard the door knob twist, I see Caitlin standing there. We both freeze.

"Cait-", I started. "Don't", she said. Closing the door and locking it, she walks over to me. She straddles my hips and starts grinding on me. I groaned while she moaned. 

"Oooooohhh!!! Daddy! You feel so good!" She moaned in a sexy way. I didn't care at this point that this was wrong. Gripping her hips I grind against her harder. The room filled with our moans as we ripped each other's clothes off wildly. She straddled my lap while I reached down and started rubbing her c*it and she moaned loudly.

"Yes! R-right there!" She moans out. I rub faster and she digs her nails into my shoulders. With a loud cry, she c*ms all over my hand. I lick my fingers and my eyes roll to the back of my head from the sweet taste, 
"My turn", Caitlin says with a smirk. She pushes me down so I'm on my back and she tarilers her fingers down my chest. Her hand grips my c*ck firmly and she starts stroking up and down.

"Daddy's hard just for me isn't he?" She asks seductively. 
I groan and nod and then she licks the head and I swear I was about to blow. She sucks he head and slowly wraps her luscious lips around me and starts deep throating me. I groan and push her head closer as she licks and sucks.

"F*ck! Suck me harder your little sl*t!" I groan out. She swallows wich sends a vibration through my c*ck and I'm done.

"I'm gonna c*m!" I release in her mouth and she swallows every drop.

"Oh daddy!" She moans out. I slam into her again.

"H-harder!" She says. I happily oblige and slam harder and faster with the sound of our moans filling the room. Her walls clench around me causing me to groan even more. 

"F*ck your so tight and wet!" I say. With one last thrust, we both release at the same time. I collapse next to her on the bed, bringing the sheet covering our bodies. She snuggles up to my chest and I wrap my arm around her.

"Wow..." She says.
"Wow..." I agree.

(by Ronald Van Hidding)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário