quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2016

Threat


Margot Robbie decidiu fazer uma visitinha ao seu ex Sebastian no colégio em que ele estuda na hora da saída. Confira abaixo como foi o reencontro:

Margot estava encostada em um carro, quando Sebastian a viu.
-Hey, baby! - Margot abriu um sorriso
- Holy shhh... - Sebastian sussurrou com os olhos arregalados - Margot? Wha-what are you doing here?
- Surprise!
- Wow! - Respondeu Sebastian fingindo um entusiasmo, mas ainda chocado.
- Well, to answer your first question, I'm here because I missed you. - Respondeu Margot ajeitando o colarinho do uniforme de Sebastian.
- I missed you too. - Disse Seb desconfortável. - I'm sorry. I don't wanna sound rude...
- Of course you don't... - Falou Margot o interrompendo.
- Yeah! - Sebastian sorriu timidamente - But Ummm... I actually want to know what are you doing here in Brazil?
- Oh! Well, my father is opening up business here, so I came. - Margot deu de ombros
- Nice!
- And guess what?
- What?
- I'm studying at Happy Horse.
- Cool!
- And guess what? - Dessa vez ela nem esperou a resposta de Sebastian. - I'm studying in the same class of your ex's.
- No! - Sebastian falou tentando parecer animado, mas claramente surpreso.
- Yeah! - Disse Margot animada.
- Wow, Margot, this is really... Wow!
- You know what's funny?
- What?
- You lied to me!
- I didn't.
- Well, I met two of your ex's and none of them are Luciana.
- Because I'm with Luciana now.
- Only now?
- Francis started to date her and now it's my turn.
- Why don't you answer my calls?
- Seriously, Margot?! Do you want to do this now?
- I'm so mad at you, Seb. - Disse Margot calmamente. - And you know what I do when I get mad? - Ela perguntou se aproximando bem do Sebastian. - I tell truths.
- They already know about Kenna.
- I know! I read the blog. But you know what I realized? They don't know everything about you and I, baby, I know a lot. - Margot começou a fechar o casaco de Sebastian e continuou - So maybe I can talk to my friends Kimberly and Cheryl, or maybe I can talk to Luciana about you.
- I'm not afraid of you.
- But you should, honey, cause I will destroy you.
- Have you ever heard about self-love, Margot?
Margot abriu um leve sorriso e novamente se aproximou bem do rosto de Sebastian:
- I'll call you and this time you better answer, ok? - Ela deu um selinho nele.
- F**** you!
- Bye! - Margot balançou os dedinhos e deu as costas para Sebastian.
- I have nothing to hide. - Ele gritou para ela. - Depois Sebastian respirou fundo e sussurrou - F***!
E aí, cavalos? Vocês acham que realmente Sebastian ainda tem coisas interessantes para esconder? Será que ele vai ceder as ameaças de Margot? E o que será que Margot vai querer dele? Estamos ansiosos para a continuação!







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário