domingo, 3 de janeiro de 2021

De tio para sobrinho

       – How is it going, kid? – Perguntou Matt, sentando ao lado de Asa na escada que dava para o quintal da casa de Antonella e John.

– I’m fine. Happy that everyone could come this time. I missed you all.

– We all missed you too. – Ele colocou o braço envolta do sobrinho e o puxou para mais perto. – But tell me, son, what have you been up to?

– Nothing much. My life is pretty boring, actually.

– Are you excited about having new siblings?

– Yes. I’m kind used to, but I’m particularly interested in Mel. I always thought that my dad would only have me as a son, so I want to see him being a father from another child.

– Is that bother you? Not being your father’s only child anymore?

– No. I’m really happy for him. He looks happier.

– What about Jessica? Do you like her?

– She is nice.

– But…

– Well… – Respirou fundo – Don’t get me wrong, she’s a nice person, but I don’t know if she really likes my father.

– What you mean?

– She seems to like the idea of not being alone anymore more than the idea of being with my father, specifically. They just don’t fit together, you know? Their way of living, their point of views, everything is so different. I don’t know. I’m pretty sure that if she didn’t get pregnant, they wouldn’t get married. Eventually, they would broke up.

– Really? But you said that your father was happy.

– Mel makes him happy. Jessica makes him sad… Like my mom once did. How do you feel about them?

– I don’t know her really well, so I don’t know what to think. Now, I’m kind worry.

– Don’t you think their marriage was a little bit… hasty?

– Definitely, but I always expected something like that coming from Andrew.

– He’s too reckless. I expected some sense from her, but I guess she didn’t want to be a single mother, which I actually understand. I just wish she really likes my father just as he is.

– I’ll keep an eye on them, don’t worry about it. But besides that, is there any other problem? Does she treat you well?

– Yes, she seems to like me. She’s kinda bossy, but at the end of the day, she does that because she cares about me, so… – Deu de ombros.

– Well, that’s good. Not every woman likes her stepson. I’m glad she cares about you.

– I guess I’m likable.

– I don’t know why the sarcasm, but yeah, you’re pretty likeable, indeed. And what about girls?

– What about them?

– Did you meet someone interesting?

– Did my dad say something?

– Maybe…

– Well… I met a girl.

– And?

– And she’s Jessica's goddaughter. You met her on my dad's birthday.

– The redhead?

– Exactly!

– You and your dad dating redheads…

– She is not a natural redhead. And she is not my girlfriend.

– Why not?

– Because! And I’m fine with that, by the way.

– Is it just her or are there others?

– Just her.

– And what exactly are you both? Friends who kiss and cuddle?

– We don’t do that often. At least, not anymore.

– Have you two had sex?

– … Not exactly. – Ele finalmente falou.

– What you mean with “not exactly”?

– No... – Ele balançou a cabeça para os lados. – You know what I mean.

– No penetration. Well, that’s a bummer.

– Yeah.

– Why didn’t you guys finish what you started?

– Jessica and my father found out about everything, so Emma started to feel guilty about us together.

– Was this before or after Andrew and Jessica were together?

– The sex? After. They weren’t married, though.

– You know… You don’t have to wait her to feel satisfied. You can find another girl to fill her gap.

– Believe me or not, uncle, but I’m not considered a handsome man to girls in general. – Falou sarcasticamente.

– Oh, right. – Ele revirou os olhos. – Anyway, you don’t need to be handsome, Asa. Trust your ugly uncle who has dated a lot of beautiful women. It’s all about the hand… and other things. We’ll get there eventually.

– What should I say then? “Hi, can I put my hand in yours, so you put your hand in mine?”

– You need to create a moment, otherwise you gonna sound creep just as you sounded now. – Vendo a reação de Asa, ele acrescentou – Is not as hard as it looks.

– It doesn’t matter, anyway. I don’t want other girls, I want Emma.

– Are you in love with her?

– I like her.

– You must really like her to desire her only.

– I never saw a woman like her. I thought the whole process of lost my virginity would be really stressful. I really wanted to lose it, because, you know, I was being haunted by the past and I wanted to move on. I wanted to prove myself that all that happened wouldn’t define who I was, so I was sure of what I was doing. But when the time arrived, there was a moment that I thought I wouldn’t make it. I was so stressful, that I didn’t focus on the sensations. I just wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. And when I was frustrated because I wasn’t getting there, Emma was so patient. On the best scenario, I thought the whole experience would be bad, but not a disaster, but, honestly, the way she acted, the way she cared, it was better than any scenario I could possibly have thought of. She didn’t judge me at all, she was so understanding that all the stress was gone. All the things I done, she didn’t complain or said “Oh, that’s wrong, you’re awful”. She took a lot of care, because she knew it was my first time. I felt a little bit like a girl because of it, of course, but at the end of the day, I liked the way her body reacted to me. She seemed to liked. I don’t think any other girl would be so understandable as she was. Now sex is something good for me. She changed the whole game.

– Wow. She’s definitely one of a kind.

– She is.

– I’m just wondering… if there wasn’t penetration, what did you exactly do? Just hands?

– Uncle, it’s incredible the fact that I said more to you than I said to anyone else and you still want to know more.

– So I guess she used her mouth too. – Vendo a reação de Asa, ele complementa. – Wow! So you did have sex and already know the secret of a wonderful sex. I’m impress! Wait, you did on her too, right? It would be really rude if you didn’t.

– Can you not tell my father what I told you?

– Unlike my little brother, I’m not a gossip man. I never told him anything you told me in secret. You can always trust me.

– Be honest, uncle, did you judge my actions?

– Did you regret it?

– Absolutely not.

– So I don’t judge you. I think we have to do what we want to do. With that being said, I must say, Asa, that you had luck. You pushed yourself into something not because you really wanted, but because you wanted to overcome a bad situation. The chances of it going wrong were huge. Sex is all about sensations. I do sex, because my body tells me to do it, you understand? There is no other possibility for doing sex. We shouldn’t do sex because we got paid, for pity, sympathy or anything else. You just have to listen to your body. If your body says “stop”, you need to stop, if your body says “go on”, go on. The girl… Emma, right? She was a nice girl. It’s not easy to find someone like her. Most of girls would say, depending on how your body reacted, that you weren’t ready. You’d feel very frustrated and that could release a new trauma add to an old one. Perhaps, you’d be too much scared to try it again for a long time, always thinking that you weren’t ready. I imagine that it wouldn’t be easy for you in any circumstance as it was for me and your father, but when your body begs for sex it’s way easier go forward than forcing it. Are you understand me?

– But my body wanted.

– Of course your body eventually reacted, you are not made of steel. But you said to me that your main motivation was to overcome the misfortune you lived and that, son, shouldn’t be the main reason for doing sex. Sex is simple. You just need to listen your body, and, of course, don’t force yourself to anyone who denies you, but that, I assume, you already known.

– Sure.

– But, seriously, I know it doesn’t look like, but I support you. I’m happy that everything ended well and that your experience was a good one.

– I know. I just want to say that I know that I said that my biggest motivation was the, you know, but my body really wanted her. Her kiss made me feel things… and I always thought of her… naked… when I was…

– Masturbating. That’s good, that’s really good. So, do you have plans on seeing her naked again?

– … I don’t think I have. I definitely want to make a move, I just didn’t find a good opportunity for it yet.

– So another advice from your uncle, because I’m a wise man: always be prepared, so try to keep at least three condoms in your pocket, in case you need it. But that’s not the main advice. The main advice is: don’t make plans to see her naked, make plans to see her only. It will make you feel less nervous, you won’t feel pressured and it will only happens if both of you want. Like I said before, it’s all about what your body says. The only good prep for men is to shave off your body hair and have condoms at his service, because we never know when we might need it. Oh, and be careful with your mother. She’s a smart lady, so don’t underestimate the enemy.

– She thinks I’m too young for that. It really bothers me her way of thinking.

– There’s no such of thing as young. You should do when you want to do. I know a lot of men who started not the whole experience, but a sexual experience playing doctor with a female friend when they were about five, six years old. If you’re ten, but you want and feel ready for the spring awakening, enjoy the ride, man. But you’re also need to understand your mother. At the end of the day, she’s just trying to protect you. How old is Emma?

– Now she’s sixteen, but at the time she was fifteen.

– I think that might be the reason why she was so mature with you. She knew exactly how a lady should act in those situations.

– Right…

– Asa, I lost my virginity with an experienced girl as well. There is no embarrassing on that. Girls also deflower boys.

– Was she cool?

– Not really. Not every girl is nice like Emma. You need to be prepared for that eventually.

– One day. Who knows?

– I know you will. Thanks for being honest with me.

– Thanks for listening me and say things as they are.

– You’re not a kid anymore, you’re an adolescent. So you need to know how things really are. Naturally, you’ll feel embarrassing at the beginning, but someday you won’t care anymore. That’s normal. Is the circle of life.

– It’s a bit weird put name on things when you’re talking with your uncle...

– But I’m a cool uncle.

– Yes, you are.

– And never forget, Asa: you can tell me anything.

– I know I can.

– Now I need to get up. My back is killing me.

– Oh, c’mon, cut that crap. You’re not that old.

– It’s serious, Asa. I’m 49, I’m…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário