terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2022

Same girl

– Finally woke up!

– I had to trade day for night to deal with Jessica's beast. – Respondeu Andrew, tomando um gole de chá. – But I have nothing to complain about. It's great, it's just tiring, especially for those who work in the morning.

– I wonder if mom hears the noises.

– She's in Asa's room, which is soundproof, but if she heard it, screw her! Sorry, mom!

– The girls probably hear you guys.

– We try not to make noise.

– Sometimes it's inevitable. – Charlie sorriu maliciosamente.

– Yeah, but what can I do? – Andrew sorriu maliciosamente de volta. – But what about Fernanda? How was her today?

– She called off the date as soon as I got to the bar.

– Damn! So what did you do? Did you meet someone else?

– Yea! I met a beautiful woman, I thought I would be robbed, but it would be worth it.

– Why did you think so?

– Because she was such a liar.

– How do you know?

– She said she was famous, I mean, well-known. She also said that she has been in celebrity magazines, but she didn't even have a security guard or driver with her.

– Yeah, she was definitely lying. Did you have sex?

– No, we just kiss.

– Why?

– I didn't want her to think I was treating her like a whore. Even though she was lying, she wanted to come across as a respectable person, I think.

– What's her name?

– She said she was Catie, but she didn't say her last name, because she said if she did, I'd find out who she is.

– Katie?

– Yeah, Catherine.

– Did she say Katherine or did she say Katie?

– Catie, but Catie is Catherine.

– Not necessarily. What is she like? – Andrew perguntou atabalhoado.

– Gorgeous!

– What colour is her hair?

– Dark brown.

– Were you in a dark room? – Perguntou Andrew pensativo.

– Why?

– Never mind! What about the eyes? Were they brown?

– I don’t remember.

– Seriously? Don't you remember her eye colour?

– I dunno, I think they were black. I really don't remember.

– What else did she tell you?

– That she had lots, lots of money, despite wearing C&A clothes. Can you believe it?

– What did she smell like?

– Why do you want to know that?

– Because by the smell, you can tell if the person is rich or not. Did it smell like imported perfume or was it a kind of nature smell, like andiroba, passion fruit?

– It was a different smell, but I don't know what andiroba means.

– How old did she say she was?

– Eighteen.

– OK! Just to make sure it's not a famous Katie I know, do you have any other relevant information? Something different from what she said.

– Hmmmmm... Well, she said a lot of things that you wouldn't know if they're true or false, if she's really famous, which I highly doubt. But she also said that her father is a German businessman and that he was involved in some scandal that made her hated. What about now? Is that your Katie?

Andrew sorriu. Ele não precisava saber mais de nada.

– No, I've never heard of it.

– Well, if you don't know, then it must be a lie. Although it could be a scandal from the past.

– Who knows...?

– Even though she's a liar, she's very pretty, so I'll take a chance.

– Are you going to see each other again?

– After tomorrow. We'll have lunch and then we'll go to the beach.

– Cool. – Respondeu Andrew pensativo.

– Yeah! You know, she doesn't have Fernanda's body, but who does, right? And her kiss is waaaaay better than Fernanda's.

– I believe in you.

– And man, I swear to you: she's much prettier than Gugu.

– Absolutely!

– You talk as if Gugu was ugly. – Repreendeu Charlie.

– No, that's not it. Let me ask you a question: – Ele se aproximou de Charlie e disse mais baixinho – Did you find her prettier than Jessica?


Charlie ficou pensativo, avaliando as duas. Um sorriso discreto apareceu no rosto dele, o que incomodou um pouco Andrew. Por fim, respondeu:

– They’ve different beauties.

– And?

– They’ve different beauties, but for my taste, I think I prefer the woman I met today.

– Katie.

– Yes, Katie.

– Is she mulatto?

– Dude, seriously, f**k you! I don't know where you all got that I only like black women!

– What's the problem with that?

– None, but this is turning into a joke now. Jessica just wants to introduce me to black women, nothing against it, but it limits my options.

Andrew riu.

– Well I'm going to sleep, because I've got a long day tomorrow, while you'll have a long night tonight.

– It's true! Goodnight!

– Goodnight!

Quando Charlie estava saindo, Andrew o chamou:

– Hey, Charlie! Come here quickly!

Charlie se aproximou.

– Watch out for that Katie. You don't know her. She must be a thief and probably full of disease. Here in Brazil there are many mafias that get young and beautiful girls to hit on older men, mainly foreigners. It's quite possible that she's doing this to you. As you said, no wealthy woman wears C&A. None!

– I'll just try to take cash when we go out.

– And what about diseases?

– I’ll use condoms.

– It can stick. Do you want to get AIDS? Is it worth it for an unknown, lying girl, just because she's hot?

– She doesn't look like someone with AIDS.

– Do people with AIDS have a face?

– George Michael did.

– Just a tip: I know what I'm talking about! I've never heard of a German company in Brazil that had a problem and a girl named Katie suffering from this scandal. It's an outright lie!

– I know, I know. – Falou Charlie pensativo – I'll go out with her again and see how it goes, but I'll be careful.

– You'll think with your dick, I'm sure!

– Take it easy, man. I will assess the situation.

– Charlie, one more thing: if you're going to, you know, have sex with her, just... I don't know, be careful. She is younger, eighteen years old. These girls don't like to be treated like whores!

– Okay, I'll be careful. Anything else?

– No! – Respondeu Andrew mal-humorado. – Goodnight! And don't forget: she's not a whore! She's just a young girl being used by a mafia.

– Could she have been trafficked? Her mother is Bulgarian. Maybe she gave me signs without me realizing it.

“P**a que pariu, Katie”, pensou Andrew. – Who knows? Stay away from her!

– But what if she needs help?

– Oh, you know what? Do what you want! – Andrew levantou irritado, indo em direção ao quarto. – Just don't treat her like a whore!! – E fechou a porta.

Charlie fez uma cara de quem não está entendendo nada e disse consigo mesmo: – What the f**k?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário